You may have noticed that the Contra Vision website has had an extreme makeover, how do we look? Not to brag but we feel pretty great as this is now the most comprehensive site in the world for product information, technical know-how and inspirational ideas for the world of one-way vision graphics.
This site has always been a popular destination for printers and specifiers, but this new site now includes over 200 new pages filled with fantastic ideas of how Contra Vision® one-way graphics can be used. To date Contra Vision has identified over 100 ways that their perforated window film has been applied by marketing agencies and specifiers across the world for branding, advertising, information, privacy and glass enhancement purposes.
The new website is divided into several sub-sites which are all easy to navigate and helps each customer group find relevant products and information.
Allow me to give you a tour of some of the exciting features this new website has to offer:
- Print Home is a dedicated homepage for Printers with links to all the information they will ever need
- Perforated Image Previewer (PIP) is another Contra Vision first. A great tool for customers to see what their graphics will look like when printed on different transparencies
- Technical Hub is a specifiers, installers and machine operators dream. Datasheets, how to print, how to apply and much, much more
- Inspiration is a whole website in itself, aimed at OOH agencies, marketers, visual merchandisers, graphic designers and anyone looking for their next BIG idea. 100+ applications, case studies and images galore!
- Show us your Vision is where people are invited to upload their photos and projects so that their work can be promoted on the site and via Contra Vision’s social media channels
- Projects we Like is where any project that catches Contra Vision’s eye has been captured to act as inspiration for future projects
- 100 Applications is where we have identified over 100 ways where one-way vision graphics have been used in a creative way
- Privacy at Home is for DIY customers looking for a simple to apply Privacy Window Film in their own homes or businesses
- B2B Privacy is an area targeted specifically to Trade customers looking for Privacy Window Film
- Meet the Team is where customers will find the Contra Vision key customer facing teams from around the world, along with their contact details and photos
- Find a Distributor has up to date details of all global distributors so that printers can find where to buy Contra Vision products