White on black perforated window films for one-way vision are typically applied to the outside of windows with the graphics facing outwards and the black side facing inwards. We recommend Performance White on Black for use on longer term applications, vehicle graphics and any other arduous applications, and where speed of removal is important, for example on building wraps.
The thickness and durability of our polymeric vinyl formulation means that an overlaminate is only needed in locations where the graphics will be exposed to rain and/or dirt where constant through-vision is an essential requirement or in situations when the films are exposed to abrasion or chemical washing.
- Available with either a Premium liner for optimum printing on solvent or latex machines or Universal liner for printing on UV machines.
- Features our unique patented Contra Vision® Grayliner™
- 180micron thick German-engineered polymeric calendered vinyl
- Formed by laminating white and black layers together to give optimum consistency and printing performance.
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- The clear, solvent acrylic adhesive is optimised to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and quick and clean removal when required.
- Please refer to the relevant technical data sheets for more information.
Contra Vision® Performance™ is available as a white and black perforated window film for producing one-way vision graphics, or a Clear perforated window film for inside application graphics, or a Translucent White perforated window film for day and night effect.