Campaign White on Black perforated window films are used to produce one-way vision graphics. Typically, the film is applied to the outside of windows with the graphics facing outwards and the black side facing inwards which allows see-through
Campaign White on Black is suitable for the production of short-term see-through window graphics, for example seasonal promotions or changeable point-of-purchase graphics communicating special offers or discounts.
Our Campaign range is very competitively priced, while maintaining many features of our Performance range.
- Features our unique patented Contra Vision® Grayliner™
- 150 micron monomeric PVC face film giving the best possible printing, application and removal performance for this class of product.
- Features a clear, solvent acrylic adhesive to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and clean removal when required.
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- Please refer to the relevant technical data sheets for more information.
- Please contact your local supplier for availability of roll lengths and widths, liner types and transparencies.
We would recommend Performance White on Black for vehicles, building wraps and longer term applications.