Contra Vision® Overlap Registration System™
The challenge with this approach is printing the different layers with as little overlap as possible and in a way which achieves the best looking one-way vision effect (there is no overlap with perforated window film and the one-way vision performance is excellent when using a Contra Vision branded product). Contra Vision® Impress™ is produced using a patented methodolgy which controls registration errors (overlap) and minimises their visual impact. We recommend a line pattern in most cases because it allows greatest tolerance for registration errors.
Key benefits for the end customer:
- Greater durability of non-perforated substrates
- Avoid the need to laminate the print which saves money
- More design options including "double-sided" images (a different image can be seen from each side) and "selective blocking" (areas of solid graphics/no see-through for fine print, a logo or QR code)
- Flexibility to achieve the perfect balance of image strength and see-through by varying the print pattern to suit each situation.
Key benefits for the printer:
- A new range of products are achievable using existing hardware
A variety of different vision control effects (one-way vision, Contra Vision® Backlite™, Contra Vision® Inside Application™) can we achieved with just one substrate, without the need to stockpile several varieties of perforated window film
Contra Vision® Perforated Window Films are still the recommended solution in many situations because they are easier and quicker to produce, they do not require white ink and the one-way vision quality can be better.