With 30 years of pioneering inventions, we have developed an unrivalled range of see-through graphic products suitable for all locations.
- Stratford Station Building Wrap
Contra Vision® Perforated Window Film™ for Printing
The Contra Vision® Perforated Window Film range is comprehensive and by far the largest on the market, enabling the production of see-through graphics with different levels of transparency, for application on the inside or outside of a window, with or without a ‘back-light’ effect at night. It is printable by digital inkjet, solvent, UV-cure and latex, and screen printing equipment.
Find out more
- Saab Causeway XR
Non-Perforated Window Film
One-way vision window graphics can also be achieved using non-perforated window films. The graphics are printed as a pattern of lines, dots or hexagons with areas of see-through in-between, using either our Contra Vision® Impress™ technology which can be applied on any printing machine or our specialist Contra Vision® XR™ technology for the ultimate in see-through graphics. The approach offers more design options, greater durability and a quality finish suitable for interior design, branding and architectural applications
Find out more
- The UN Plaza With Gold Contra Vision Crop
Contra Vision® Printed Interlayers™
Contra Vision® Printed Interlayers™ for laminated glass are suitable for architectural applications requiring the highest durability and performance. The graphics are printed as a dot pattern onto a clear polyester film using our patented Contra Vision® XR™ technology. All that can be seen from the inside is a pattern of tiny black dots which are hardly noticeable.
Find out more
We have developed an extensive range of products with a choice of options to enhance any application.
Contra Vision® XR™
Contra Vision® XR™ products are the ultimate in high quality see-through graphics, ideal for corporate branding, privacy and security installations. Our patented technology ensures exact registration of printed see-through graphics on transparent non-perforated window films.
Key benefits include:
- exact registration means that the layers of black, white and coloured inks, which are used to construct the see-through graphics, have no overlap to the naked eye, this ensures the image looks the best and the see-through performance is wonderful
- see-through graphics are more robust compared with perforated window films, there are no holes to trap water and dirt
- the screen printed inks have a high light fastness which means they do not fade quickly
- a range of metallic inks are available for the architecture market
- available in different transparency levels and “print patterns” including dots and hexagons.
How it works
The see-through graphics are printed onto non-perforated clear materials such as a polyester self-adhesive film. Typically, a first layer of black is applied in a “print pattern” of lines, dots or hexagons. A second layer of white is applied using the same print pattern with exact registration. A third layer of colour can also be applied to add a graphic or image.
When looking at the side with graphics, the eye is drawn to the printed colours because they reflect more light than passes through the gaps in the ink patterns. From the other side, the view through the film is dominant because the black layer absorbs light.